Friday, August 21, 2009

WOW!!! First day of school!!! Crazy. I cant believe that i am in the 8th grade!! (Thats the middle school in the STG!) I am attending school at Snow Canyon Middle. And its pretty scary but i like it. So far I have made home lunch everyday and have not been late to any of my classes! :] Its pretty cool! I have pretty good classes but the only thing i don't like is that is on a-day i have weight training and on b-day i have p.e. so i have to run the mile everyday.... Picture day was today, and i woke my mom up early to do my hair because i don't know how to curl my hair, she tells me every summer that i need to learn how to curl my hair but... I'm waiting tell i graduate!! (don't tell my mommy) Anyway PLEASE leave a comment for me!!! It would make my day!!! :]

1 comment:

Jani said...

Haha even I can curl my own hair! (most of the time...) just kidding. We need to hang out some time!